Hello and welcome to you, my new students in Jakarta. It has taken a long time to get these classes finalized and sorted, and now that we have done that, I have up and flown to Shanghai. I am sorry for that. Please watch the video below to hear my explanation:
Fear not, I have several tasks I would like you to complete before I return, so let's take a group breath and get to work.
1. The first thing I would like you to do is set up a Gmail account. You can get started by clicking here or just goggle Gmail. I hope you can figure it out on your own. If you are having problems you can watch this video.
2. Once you have done that, please email me your new address to Mrraisdana@gmail.com I will create a group for you and send you a quick response.
3. After you have done that, see if you can leave a comment on this blog. Simply click to the bottom of this post and click on comment. Leave a line or two that says hello. Use your first name only and which class you are in! Tell us about what you like to do in your free time.
4. I am sure many of you use Facebook! I would love to be able to send you information about our class, but to do so you have to "like" my page. Don't worry I won't see your profile and you won't see mine. You will just receive class updates and other cool things in your feed. Click here.
5. Please follow this link to take a survey on technology.
That should keep you busy for a few sessions. If you have any problems please, ask the teacher in the room, your classmates or email me at email@example.com and I will help you sort things out. There will be new tasks soon, so please stay tuned here at Community of Learners.