but for now I want you to get a sense of the island and the isolation these boys must have felt. So sit back and really put yourself in their shoes. I have already sent you an invite to a Google Doc, so you can collectively answer the following questions:
- What would you most enjoy about being on the island?
- What would you miss most from home?
- What rules will you establish, if any?
- What would you do about people who broke the rules?
- How would you enforce these rules?
Now, I would like you take some time to write individually. We won't spend too much more time on the "election" of the leader. If you have any thoughts leave them as comments below, but I do want you to think about these questions:
- When and why do children tease each other?
- Have you ever been teased? If so how did you feel?
- How can someone who’s teased stop the teasing?
- Have you ever teased someone? Why did you do it? How did it feel?
Please write your answers and post them on your blog.